Friday, February 5, 2016

Cutest Little Critters - and Quick Tip Video!

Good morning! Dropping by again this morning to share a few more cards I made with the new release stamps from Unity Stamp Company - I have a weakness for cute critters - and these ones have stolen my heart!!! I used them to put together a set of cards, using one paper pad, one stamp set, one primary layout - and creating four cards quickly and easily! This is a great way to use up scraps of pattern paper! :)



Here is that video, sharing a bit of my process:



And here are close up photos of each card:





I was originally planning on coloring the images, but decided in the end to keep them simple and black and white. I think it fits the style of these quite well. Something good to know - sometimes it's okay to just leave a cute image to shine on it's own!


Here is some of the sale info - a darling free set, these new Woodland critters, and some darling little Outer Space stamps!!! Eeeeek! The cuteness kills me!



Here are links to the supplies I used on my card. Thanks so much for stopping by this morning - have a wonderful day!!!



5 comments:

  1. Saw these on IG and thought they were the cutest! Had to pop over to see your video. Great idea and super cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the little animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the little animals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do too! I have a weakness for cute critters!!
    Adorable!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodness! I had watched this video on my phone, but didn't see the blog post. I coudln't see much detail on the tiny screen....Those are SO cute, and such a great way to use up some patterned paper....Hmm...I see a cardmaking binge in my future. :)

    ReplyDelete