Friday, November 20, 2015

Watercoloring with Dye Inks - Sweet Puppies

Good morning! Dropping by to share a couple more cards with the new release at Unity Stamps from last night! There are a TON of new stamps - and they are all amazing! I am sharing a couple more today, along with a Quick Tip video I made on watercoloring with dye ink pads - great when you either don't yet have watercolors, or want to match a particular color of cardstock that you might have coordinating ink for!


Here is the video showing how I did it - super easy!


Once the watercoloring dried, I simply attached the panel with machine stitching at the top to my card base. I love doing this - since it attaches the paper to the card, but leaves it hanging free - simple, flat, and still dimensional!


I also made another one using the little boy image - couldn't resist using them both!


These images are just darling!


Lots of sales this week/weekend as well! Unity always does their biggest sale before Thanksgiving, instead of black Friday, so that the Unity peeps can spend time with their family.



Here is my supply list! I didn't list each ink color - but the inks I used can all be found HERE - distress inks would also work fabulously! Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!



10 comments:

  1. That is adorable! And wasn't that fun yesterday? Brown Thursday kept me entertained all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working with my inks this way - great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring technique and great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those puppy stamps are totally awesome. I love what you did with them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!! Thanks for the video on coloring with dye inks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you did the water coloring on these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you did the water coloring on these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are so beautiful and sweet!!!! Watching your video, you make watercoloring with dye ink look so easy. Thank you for sharing the tips and thank you for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious! Who can resist puppies?

    ReplyDelete