Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Best is Yet to Be - Unity SOTW

Good morning! Dropping by to share a card I made using the brand new Stamp of the Week at Unity Stamp Company - such a pretty image this week! I'm in love with those flowers!


Also, with the linen look ribbon, lacy doily, shiny enamel dots, transparent and glittery washi - all combined with the curled up paper edges, I thought this was a perfect fit for the new Virginia's View Challenge - All About Textures:


All supplies are linked below, except the washi tape which was from my stash and I'm not sure who it is made by, and the doilies, which I purchased off of Etsy.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!



6 comments:

  1. I just picked up this paper pack - love! Great card design, love the frayed burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card...love all the texture you achieved with the different layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. The background paper is so gorgeous. I too like the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete