Monday, April 13, 2015

Stuck on You

Good morning everyone! I'm posting again this morning on the Butterfly Reflections Blog - this card using some Lawn Fawn, Crate Paper, and Hero Arts goodies:


I had tried the new Hero Arts Ombre inks right when I received them, but for some reason I didn't love them at first. I was determined to try again - and SOOOO glad I did, because I am officially in LOVE with them! They were so fun to use on this card! I pulled out Lawn Fawn's Stitched Journal die to cut my background, them used Lawn Fawn's Stuck on You stamp set to stamp everything out. Added a bit of a shadow under the pots with a couple Copic markers, then layered lots of pattern paper from Crate Paper's Craft Market 6x6 paper pad underneath, curling up some of the edges for extra dimension, then attaching the front panel with foam adhesive. Added some jute twine, and a few enamel dots to finish it off!


Also linking up with this weeks Lawnscaping Challenge - Dimension:




Thanks for stopping by this morning! If you haven't checked out the Butterfly Reflections Ink Store before - I hope you'll go take a peek! Tell Vanessa I sent you over! :)

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Lovin' all those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a BEAUTIFUL and perfect take on our dimensions challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Love the soft colors. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete