Saturday, January 10, 2015

One last post for My Craft Spot

Good morning! I'm sharing one last DT post over at My Craft Spot this morning, since the store will be closing soon, and the blog wrapping up in the near future as well. 

One of the things I loved the most about My Craft Spot stamps were the wonderful birthday sentiments! Birthday cards are by far one of the things I find myself making the most, so I loved having such a wonderful assortment to choose from. I also am particularly fond of large sentiments, so Big Sentiments 2 ended up being one of my favorite stamp sets! Here is a card I made to share today using that set:


I stamped my sentiment on vellum, and heat embossed, before layering on my pattern paper. Added a few wood veneer stars and Metallic sequins to finish it all off.


Remember, everything is on sale to help clear out inventory - so make sure and go grab whatever sets you may be interested in before they are gone!

http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=30sale

Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments: