Monday, October 27, 2014

Newton's Nook Guest Design Final Post

Good morning! Excited this morning to be sharing my final post for my guest design month with Newton's Nook. Most of my cards for the release I found ways to use the images without coloring them in, so for my post today, I thought it would be fun to actually color some of the images in! Here is my first one, using my favorite set from the release: 


For this card, I used the darling Holiday Hounds set:


I colored it in with Copics, fussy cut it out, and then adhered with foam adhesive on my white panel over the sentiment. Distressed the edges a bit with Tim Holtz distress ink, then added some jute twine, and finished off with some fun October Afternoon pattern papers.


And then I had to color another one!


For this one, I used the set called Winston's Home For Christmas:


I colored him on a panel cut with an Avery Elle die, added a wrap of yellow jute twine behind, and some pattern papers from My Mind's Eye.


Thanks for stopping by today - and thanks so much to Jennifer at Newton's Nook Designs for having me this month! I enjoyed every minute of it! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are too cute!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are both adorable Heather!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute, and your paper choices are so smart! Love how you get the feel of a winter sweater from the first to match the dog and the echo of the tree that the bear is holding in the second.

    ReplyDelete