Friday, August 22, 2014

She dances, speaks, and loves - Unity FWF

Good morning! Just wanted to share a card I made for Unity Friends with Flair today. I have had this Angie Girl from Unity for a while, and just waiting for the chance to ink it up! In between different design team assignments yesterday, I took a few minutes to put this together. Coloring in something I love, but don't always take time for - this was very relaxing for me!


The stamp I used is called Whitney Girl - I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! I stamped it on Copic blending cardstock, and took my time coloring it in before cutting the image out. I used some ombre pattern paper from MME for the background, then added the pattern paper on the front from Crate Paper with a bit of machine stitching on the top. Stamped the sentiment on a strip of vellum and folded it around on the back to secure it. Finally, I attached my colored image with foam adhesive over the top.


Also linking this up as one more entry to this weeks Simon Says Monday Challenge - Anything Goes:


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a wonderful day - and the start of a fabulous weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Love it. Really like the soft colours you used. The stitching and sentiment on vellum are great details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the use of the brick embossing as a wall behind her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and this
    girl is so pretty!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty coloring and I like the background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love the color of her outfit super pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this! The brick pattern makes the perfect backdrop for her, and the ombré paper makes a great base layer. Gorgeous colouring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and the sentiment is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! It's just so calming to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is my favorite Angie girl. Your coloring on her is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card; brick wall paper is a perfect background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great coloring. Love the sentiment. thanks for sharing a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is perfect, such a lovely lady with a beautiful sentiment. Hope your weekend has been fabulous, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is pretty and the sentiment is just as nice Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so very pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete