Monday, August 4, 2014

MCS Challenge - Bright Summery Card

Good morning! I somehow missed a week, and didn't realize until late last night that it was my turn this week to post some inspiration for the new challenge starting this morning at My Craft Spot: Bright Summery Colors - so I got this whipped together as quickly as possible this morning! Here is what I made:


I used some bright fun paper from Basic Grey's 6x6 Highline paper pad, and these fun Word Bubbles Metal Dies from My Craft Spot:


Added some torn vellum behind, some white thread, and some enamel dots before attaching my word bubble with foam adhesive, and adding some Wink of Stella glitter over the word.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful start to your week!

5 comments:

  1. Such a colorful card,
    came out cute!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Really, whipped it up this morning~Wow, amazing my friend! I love the bubble die...I have it sitting on my craft table waiting to be used! I can't wait to get back to crafting...summer has been crazy busy..in a good way, but busy!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright card. The vellum looks like ribbon with the bow the word bubble. thanks for sharing a happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! Love the colors and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I wish i could whip up a fabulous card so quickly - love the colours and die.

    ReplyDelete