Thursday, August 7, 2014

Foxy Welcome Baby

Good morning! One of the trends I have loved lately is foxes - and I was a little slow to get it, but I had to get my hands on this adorable Papertrey Ink fox. I finally had a chance to use it recently to make a card for a friend who was having a little boy - here is what I came up with.



LOVE this beautiful inspiration piece for this weeks Cure for the Monday Blues Challenge:


I stamped the fox, fussy cut it out, and paper pieced the face and tail parts, then attached with foam adhesive to the notebook paper that I cut out with another PTI die. Added my sentiment from a separate PTI stamp set, some enamel dots, a bit of jute twine tied with an October Afternoon button, and some pattern paper from Studio Calico. Finished off with a couple of rounded corners, and a kraft cardbase.


Thanks for dropping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

10 comments:

  1. The background paper is so pretty. The colors are so soft and muted. Love the paper piecing on the fox.
    Beautiful card - one to be cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Precious!! Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and the
    colors used are wonderful!
    Great stamp.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your take on the challenge is absolutely perfect! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable...love the colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fox looks so adorable in kraft! Love the perfect placement of your dots and the way you brought in the colours from the inspiration image! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete