Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cowboy Birthday

Good morning! I actually made this card (and the little girl version that I will share tomorrow!) a little while back and never got it shared! I don't pull them out as often as I would like to, but I still really love the sweet Pure Innocence line from My Favorite Things stamps.


I also thought I would link this up with this week's Simon Says Monday Challenge - Anything Goes:


Also linking this up with the current Shop Pumpkin Spice Challenge: Children!

I colored the image with Copic markers on a oval cut with my Lil' Inker's stitched ovals die, and used lots of distress ink on the edges to make it a bit more rustic.


Added some pattern paper from Crate Paper, some jute twine, and heat embossed the sentiment on a dark brown banner that I cut with My Craft Spot's Straight Banner Die.


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope to see you again tomorrow - I will share the girl version of this card! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Clean lines. Love the cowboy framed in the oval. The numbered background paper is fun. The sentiment is
    great. Thanks for sharing a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, loving the
    finish on the edges.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorbs! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete