Saturday, July 26, 2014

With Deepest Sympathy

Good morning! I'm sharing a card this morning over on the My Craft Spot blog. Seems like I have had a lot of requests for sympathy cards this year - definitely given me a great opportunity to stretch my efforts on those. Here is one I made recently:


The beautiful With Deepest Sympathy stamp set from My Craft Spot helps make sympathy cards so much more simple! So many perfect sentiments, and beautiful fonts as well:


I used a beautiful floral image from the Unity Stamp Company May 2014 Kit of the Month, lightly watercolored it in, then added some Stickles to the center of the flowers. Applied distress ink to the edges, rounded a couple of corners, and added some Ivory Jute Twine. Finished off by mounting with foam adhesive to some pattern paper from Basic Grey.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Heather, your card is gorgeous! Your stamping of the flowers is beautiful and love the sentiment:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete