Monday, July 7, 2014

MCS Challenge - Watercolor Birthday

Good morning! So excited for a brand new challenge at My Craft Spot this morning! The new challenge is Birthday's - and I decided to use some more of my favorite technique lately - watercolors:


I started off by using some watercolor paper and painting a  background. Next, I die cut the word "happy" from Big Words Metal Dies and adhered that with some glue. I only applied the glue to the center, so once it dried, I could curl up the edges a little for some fun dimension! Next, I stamped the rest of the sentiment using the new Build a Birthday stamp set, added some Tickled Pink Sequins, and some pattern paper from My Mind's Eye.


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you will join us for our new challenge this week! Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card, Heather! I am always amazed by your fun water color techniques! Thanks for being such an awesome DT member. :)

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Birthday card!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete