Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Playing with the new Peachy Keen Releases!


YAY! I'm so glad I had a few minutes free today - and got to play with the some of the new add on kits from the May Peachy Keen release! Here is the first project I made:
I used this one of the new sets - this whole release has so many FUN sentiments! I love that! And the salt and pepper shaker - EEK! So cute!!!


I started out by cutting a shape with my Spellbinders Nestabilities. I stamped the salt and pepper shaker, added the faces, and the "P" and "S", then cut an extra set to use as a mask. I inked around the edges with some Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen, then removed the mask and colored them a bit with some Copic Markers.
I stamped the sentiment on the top in two parts to make it fit my frame. 
And all the pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye - one of the older Stella Rose sets. About time I pulled these out of my old stash - I LOVE them!
Added some lace and a bit of jute twine on the bottom to finish it off.  
Well - I hope to be back soon with some more to share, but for now, I have a date with my hubby tonight! So I need to go spend some time getting ready! I will see you all later!



8 comments:

  1. Too cute...I love these little shakers. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your date night! Love your card, such a fun stamp and sentiment, the colors you used are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out perfect! I'm so glad to see you back! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those patterns that you chose! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another creative card! Love all the details and fibers! Wonderful card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Love every single detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about using coloured jute?it would look more appealing and will go with this lovely card.
    Plastic Card Printing

    ReplyDelete